Thursday, November 15, 2007

Photo Hunt and the Next Meeting

We had a great meeting on Monday (the 12th) and missed everyone who wasn't there. Our next meeting is, as planned on the first Monday of December (the 3rd), at 7:00 p.m. In January, February, and March we'll be meeting on the first Tuesday of the Month due to class schedules.

As I mentioned in my previous post, we are starting a weekly photo hunt. The themes are listed on the right side of the screen, the first one being CLOTH. Here's mine:

Everyone is invited to join, member or not. If you are a member of our camera club bring your "hunt" photos to the meeting and/or post them to this blog. If you aren't a member then post your "hunt" photos to your own blog then send me an email and I'll post a link to your site. The more people who join the photo hunt the better. I personally think it is a great way to learn from each other as well as meet new people (blog friends are a lot of fun...trust me!).

I'm dying to see how you all interpret Cloth.

Happy Shooting!


1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love the movement in this photo. Nice hunting! :)